Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pain in the neck.

This isn't my new term for Kirby. He does have one though. He woke up and started crying immediately. I could tell he was in serious pain. He didn't even want to eat breakfast--that shows he was really not feeling well. He has spent his morning on the couch with the heating pad and I gave him Motrin. He's napping now so I'm hoping he will wake up feeling a bit better. Say a little prayer for him. Don't worry, he doesn't have a fever or any other symptoms so I'm pretty sure it isn't anything serious.

I had to include this because no one likes to see just a sad little boy. This is from last night. We were cheering on Bennett and he needed a little attention too. This is what he did when we asked him to make a silly face.



4 comments:

Lora said...

Feel better, Kirby!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I thought that was my patented silly face. I always pull that one out when I say something rude to James and I want to smooth things over...works like a charm.

Hope Kirby is feeling better!

Jenn Mason

Leslie said...

Poor Kirby! I hope he feels better. :(

What a good big brother, cheering Bennett on like that by making such a silly face!

Lew said...

Get well soon Kirby!! So sad to have sick babies.