We went for Bennett's 6 month check up on Friday. It's hard to believe that he is already 6 months old. I love how good natured he is. How he loves to watch his big brother. How quick to smile he is, even when he has tears in his eyes. I can clearly see God has big plans for this very special little boy. He is working really hard on sitting up, his only problem is he wants to grab everything around him so he loses his balance. Everything goes in his mouth for him to chew on, we are expecting some teeth to emerge any day now. He is such a joy.
Here are the new stats:
Weight: 18 lbs 9 oz (75%)
Length: 28 inches (90%)
Head: 17 inches (30%)
Again, very tall and a small head. :)
Also Kirby had his two year check up back in May and I realized that I never posted his new stats. Here they are:
Weight: 28 1/2 lbs (50%)
Length: 35 1/2 in. (75%)
Head: 18 1/2 in. (25%)
He was doing great and she was very impressed with his vocabulary. He also showed his skills by naming some of the colors and shapes that he knows. Of course I only asked the ones he knows well, but she doesn't have to know that. :)
6 comments:
I cannot believe how fast Bennett is growing up! Look at those stats. What a tall boy!
Kirby is very smart! Good for him for knowing some colors and shapes. That is great the pediatrician was impressed with him!
Bennett is 2 lbs and 2 inches shy of what Lily was at her 1 year appt! Although, her head is gigantic :)
Your boys are so great, you are so lucky to be blessed with them! Hugs to you guys!
2 healthy boys!!!! You are a great mommy.
Okay - so who is going to give me a lesson on that whole percentile thing? I'm baffled.
Jenn Mason
I have some new stats too:
sadness 40%
anticipatin 80%
boredom 99%
wondering when you'll blog again 100%
Love,
BFF
Okay, I have new new stats:
bewilderment 62%
wondering how I can hack into your computer 85.5%
wishing I was a hacker 97%
realizing I'm no hacker just sad and disappointed 100%
Love,
Bff
How many more stats must I make up before I get an update?!?!?!?
Post a Comment