Kirby gets to slam dunk with the help of Uncle J.
Bennett is fascinated by daddy's facial hair.
Kirby has finally learned to 'cheeeese'. It always makes for an authentic picture.
This picture is for pure mortification of Kirby in about 15 years. Kirby received some new Elmo underwear from his Aunt Tara. Only he thinks it's a hat. This will be great to bring out on Prom Night 2023.
This was our attempt at a family picture on Mother's Day. Can you tell Stan is high on pain killers and we are all extremely tired?
Bennett has finally found the joys of his thumb. This is his normal pose while we eat dinner. Well not normally with a sock on his head but we like to do mean things to our children. :)
Get it Kirby!Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
We hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend. I hope to get lots of pictures from our weekend in Florida so I'll post them next week. Maybe. I'm not going to make any promises. I'll do my best.
6 comments:
I agree you like to do mean things to your kids, i.e. throwing a ball at your child's head and then laughing. That's right blogging public, get on her and her husband for pelting their child knowing they can't defend themselves.
Other than that, those are all cute pictures.
It's fun to do mean things to your kids! Sam loves it when we throw a ball at his head. LOVE the future prom picture! He's going to be thrilled when you show that one to all his girlfriends! Joe came in just as I was looking at the picture of Bennett with the sock on his head and marveled at his cuteness.
I don't know about this whole throwing-balls-at-baby thing, but the pics are great, as usual! My favorites: Kirby's game show host smile and Bennett's sock beanie.
Jenn Mason
I love the underwear head picture. I can't wait to encourage Isaac to do things that he will later (2025) regret. :)
I'm keeping all of your tips and tricks filed away for a later date. I always knew your ability to make fun and pick would come in handy someday. :)
also, your kids are still pretty darn cute. the end.
I would like to be a good friend and tell you it has been awhile since I have last read or seen any new pics of K and B. Your life is busy, I get it. But as you are well aware, mine isn't and I need you and all the other bloggers to blog more often so I can get my boredom fix (not that what you write is boring but my state of mind is, hence the random comments). So get to it!! (or I'll start calling you Tonya)
Jessie, you and I will talk later...:)
Rachel, you need to post more often. Thesse pictures are old. I can say that because I'm your friend and my blog is updated.
By my husband, but updated nontheless.
So, go update your blog:)
~Tonya
Post a Comment