Here are a few more things he's been working on...
He looks all into a sports article in Stan's ESPN magazine. Really he was just turning the pages pointing out all the balls--ba-ball (basketball) and fu-ball (football). He is still completely obsessed with either. But we thought it was funny when he grabbed the magazine and started 'reading' with his morning milk.
I included this, because while it does not demonstrate his ability to use a spoon, he makes me laugh so hard. Notice him placing the banana on the spoon, it falling off and he manages to get a fruity cheerio stuck on his face. I was laughing until my stomach hurt.
I included this, because while it does not demonstrate his ability to use a spoon, he makes me laugh so hard. Notice him placing the banana on the spoon, it falling off and he manages to get a fruity cheerio stuck on his face. I was laughing until my stomach hurt.Now he's got it. I'm sure he's behind most children in doing this but he wouldn't for the longest time because it meant food would not get into his mouth quick enough. Soon we'll be able to actually add milk to his cereal.
Mommy's little helper. He only wants to vacuum his room though.
6 comments:
Woohoo! What a good, long update!
I want to hear Kirby saying 'ok!" That sounds so cute. I can just hear him saying it in that sweet little voice of his.
And Kirby and Sam are soooo much alike. Sam also knows please (or "peas" as he says it) is the magic word. He says it all the time!
We have a little jock on our hands! Auntie Leslie will make sure he is a Panther lover come "fu-ball" season.
Kirby is such a little man! Reading his morning paper:) That is so you Rachel!
I can't believe he is so grown:) He really is adorable:)
Aw, I love the long post! Kirby is doing great with that spoon. I've been letting Lily hold one while she eats sometimes and she ends up using it to scrape all the food off of her highchair onto the floor. Genius, that one.
We're working on "please" and "thank you" too. Lily can only say "meee" instead of please, but she has no idea why I want her to say it :)
I loved watching Kirby vaccum (or as Andrew says 'blackum'). I was going to make a comment last night on your great legs but I was on Chris' computer and I thought that might not be good for message from Pastor Chris to mention your nice legs. Anyways, great legs!!
Loved the long post! So good to see your boys. They are such cute little biscuits!! Keep the pictures comin'! I love that you joined myspace. It's so fun to find everyone on there.
Jesse and I think alike... I was thinking look at those skinny legs in the background. Forget the vacuuming. Those legs ought to be enough to have Stan vacuuming!
Angie
Post a Comment