I finally figured out how to go through the back door to sign in to blogger. For some reason I've been having major issues, but now I have tricked my computer. Well my computer or the Internet, which ever was the problem. I know it certainly wasn't me.
I just have one question, how long can you use the excuse of having a new baby? You know in instances like 'Oh, I totally forgot ______ , it's he baby brain.' Or 'I can't come to ______ , the baby can't handle it.' Not that I like to use that excuse, it just seems that I HAVE to use it. Things come up and I can't make it, handle it, do it, etc. because I have an infant and a toddler. So really, how long until people are like--Umm...get over it!
Also, I must toot my own horn. Yesterday was my First Place weigh in I have officially lost 50 lbs. That is starting from when I went in to have Bennett. If you don't count the baby weight it is 30 lbs, which I still think is not too shabby. I was going to post a picture of myself holding a 50 lb bag of dog food--my wonderful friend and First Place leader Felicia brought one and had everyone pick it up as an object lesson--but we didn't have a camera last time and I think I actually hurt my back a bit in the process of picking it up and trying to walk around with it. So anyway, no picture. Not too much longer and I'll be looking like I did in my wedding pictures, minus the white dress and veil.
8 comments:
WOOHOO!!! That is awesome! To lose fifty pounds is an incredible achievement. I want to see pictures of the new you!
Also, I think you can always use the excuse "baby brain;" it eventually just morphs into "mommy brain." If people are ever telling you to get over it because you can't do something since you've got a baby and a toddler, well, they obviously are completely clueless. I think you are doing great! You truly are a Superwoman!
Way to go Rachel!! I'm very proud of the way you handle things too. It's tough with one child let alone 2 who are completely dependent on you.
PS. String bikini this summer?
WOW! 50 lbs is awesome! YAY!!!
I think Baby Brain can last until they're 21. That's how long I'll be saying it anyway...
Your weight loss has offically inspired me...great job!
Jenn Mason
I am so proud of you!!!! You look really great and inspire me to get on the ball.
As for baby excuses, milk it for all its worth. You won't have that excuse forever.
Let's see, after "baby brain", you can call it "teenage brain", then "paying for college brain", then "menopause brain", and finally just plain old age. Don't you dare comment on which one I have now :>)
I think you are doing a great job juggling everything. I am very proud of you!
Mom (Grommy)
Way to go Rachel!! That is amazing!! That's gotta feel so good. How in the world did you do it so fast? As for having to trick blogger to sign in, that's exactly what I have to do! It's so annoying, but basically if I make a comment on someone's page, then I can get to my dashboard. I still don't understand why it's doing that. If you ever figure it out, let me know. But for now, we'll just keep on going a roundabout way. Love you girl!!
Just for the record, my bikini days are over. No matter how thin I get I'll still have the marks of two pregnancies. I think I have more stretch marks than anyone I've ever seen.
Post a Comment