Today is our Third Anniversary. Sometimes I think we must be crazy--two kids in three years. Then I remember how blessed we are. Happy Anniversary Stan, I love you!
Happy Anniversary.....As Jenn said, time really does fly when you are having fun....16 years and still having a great time. I wouldn't change a thing!!!
Mark and I love you guys and we love serving with you!
PS Abbe thinks you are the greatest Sunday School teacher too...
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys!
I remember that day so well.
Love,
Amy
Happy Anniversary! Hard to believe how time flies by. Gilbert and I will be celebrating 3 years this year also.
Happy Anniversary, Pittmans!!!
Yea! Happy Anniversary! It's always nice to see couples staying together these days. I'm so happy for you guys!
Happy anniversary!! James and I will be celebrating 3 years in July - time really does fly when you're having fun!!
Jenn Mason
Happy Anniversary.....As Jenn said, time really does fly when you are having fun....16 years and still having a great time. I wouldn't change a thing!!!
Mark and I love you guys and we love serving with you!
PS Abbe thinks you are the greatest Sunday School teacher too...
Happy anniversary, Rachel and Stan!
Happy belated Anniversary. I think the success to your happy marriage is great pre-marital counseling!!
Happy belated Anniversary. I think the success to your happy marriage is great pre-marital counseling!!
Post a Comment