Monday, February 12, 2007

Wow, it's been yet another long break between posts. I just recently hit 200 posts, I think I'm way behind some of the other SW mommies. :) I've still been having some trouble with Blogger and our computer has been temperamental. Since Larry (aka Poppy) was in town this weekend he helped us out and I think our computer may last a bit longer. We are really hoping to wait until right before our BIG move next year to get a new computer, hopefully that will be more possible now. Also it seems like Blogger likes how our computer is working now so I had no trouble this morning.

Anyway, I had plans to post after Bennett's 2 month check up last week, but it was rescheduled until this Wednesday. I can't wait to see how he's grown. I feel like he weighs a ton. Also Baby Dowd will be born today so hopefully I'll get to go visit tomorrow and maybe even have a picture or two to post. Very exciting. Since Jessie and I say that we are BFF (something that came from taking Youth to camp a few years ago) and that Andrew and Kirby are BFF, I told her Bennett is so ready for his BFF to be born. Since Bennett is 2 months today, they are exactly that much apart. Fun times ahead!

Check out some changes I'm making. I'm adding more mommies (the Sarah's are both friends that used to be members at my church before moving away), more links (hopefully) and maybe some more stuff if I can figure out cool stuff and how to do it--I'm still using the old Blogger format because I don't want to lose all the hard work Eliza put into my blog. OK I think that's it for now. More to come as I get info from the Dowds and we have Bennett's appointment.

I'm also looking for new poll ideas. Any questions out there? Anything you think would be funny or interesting to poll about the boys? Let me know.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad to hear your computer is going to last! What would all of us do without our Bennett and Kirby updates?

Hmmmm, let me think about the polls. I haven't had any on my blog either, because I can't think of any!

Anonymous said...

What about who do we think will be taller Kirby or Bennett? That will take a 18 years to find out. Or what size skinny jeans will Rachel be in by the first day of summer?
Love Ya,
Angie