We haven't been doing much lately. We had a pretty fun week. Tuesday was my meeting so Kirby got to have play time with his friends. And then Wednesday we went to the play area at South Point Mall. We met Andrew Dowd and Andrew Perry there. I think he was a bit confused because he has never played with both of his friends named Andrew at the same time before. Despite that the boys had a great time running around. I was actually able to half way keep up even with Bennett in the sling. That thing really is so much easier than the carrier for times like that--thanks for all the help with finding one Mary! I wish I had known about it when Kirby was small. Anyway, we are going to just take it easy this weekend. Stan worked a lot of overtime this weekend so we didn't get as much time together in the evenings. I know Kirby missed his daddy so he wants spend every minute with him right now. :) A nice break for mommy.
Of course I'm posting some catch up pictures. Nothing too exciting--of course there are no pictures of either play date.
Kirby ALWAYS asks to hold Bennett. At least both enjoyed it this time.

Grommy and Poppy got Kirby all dressed up at their house.
Kirby got a special treat and took a bubble bath in Grommy and Poppy's huge tub. He was actually a bit nervous about the bubbles until Poppy moved them aside and showed him the water underneath.

Bennett is all smiles lately. I think he likes his new sleeper.
Thanks Mrs. H!
Zzzzzz... 
5 comments:
Grommy & Poppy, are teaching Great Grandma Moore how to look at the blog. Kirby & Bennett are so cute. I know you are very proud of those boys
Geez, could there be anything more precious than a sleeping baby? Bennett looks like a cherub!
Kirby looks so handsome all dressed up. What a little heartbreaker! I love little boys in dressy shirts like that.
Thank you for all the pics of Bennett!! He is just darling, I love that he is already smiling. :)
You have 2 very handsome boys!! I can't get over how much they look alike too! And boy, does Kirby look like a little man all dressed up!
Wow, Kirby is getting really big! I love that pic of Bennett asleep, he is absolutely precious.
I really wanted to come visit with you when Lora and Leslie came up, but I was in school.
Glad to see that you guys are doing well.
I will be checking in from time to time, but I am taking 19 hours this semester...
Post a Comment