Jonathan William Dowd
7 lbs. 14 oz.
Congratulations Dowd Family! I'm so excited, Baby Dowd is finally here. It was all fun and games when Jessie and I were pregnant at the same time, but once I had Bennett I was ready for Jonathan to be here too. Now he is, Yea! Mommy and baby are doing well. Jonathan was having some slight breathing trouble (common in babies born by c-section--like Bennett) so please pray for that. She wasn't sure the extent of what was going on, Chris had gone to the nursery to be with him. I will know more tonight. And hopefully I'll have pictures after I visit tomorrow. She told me he looks like Andrew. :)
5 comments:
Congrats Chris, Jessie and Andrew!
If Jonathan looks like Andrew then he is one CUTE baby. I could eat Andrew Dowd up!
Will pray for Jonathan's breathing.
Please tell them I said congrats.
Congratulations to the Dowd family! How wonderful! I will be keeping little Johnathan in my thoughts.
Congrats to the Dowds!
Rach, glad you're computer is completely conked out bc we need as many posts as possible :)
Kiss the boys for me!
I am so excited for the Dowd's!!! I bet their baby is the cutest baby this side of the pecos. I bet their baby wants to be friends with Bennett. I can't wait to meet their baby!!! Tell the Dowd's congrats from me!!
Jessie's so weird. Please excuse her, she's on some powerful drugs. :)
(don't worry, I told her I was going to write that)
Post a Comment