Jonathan is doing so well. He's still in Special Care but Jessie and Chris have been able to hold him and he's eating really well. He's still on oxygen but they are weaning him off and he continues to improve. I got to go in and see him and it was so weird--he had the same exact set up as Bennett. It seems like Jonathan and Bennett already have a lot in common--they are destined to be BFF. Jessie is doing well to. She seems to be feeling well.
Check out their blog, if you haven't already, to see pictures and get more details.
1 comment:
Do boys do BFF? I thought that was primarily a girl thing. I wonder if they still make those sweet necklaces with the medallion that appears to have been torn in half - one for member A of BFF and one for member B of BFF. I hope they do.
:)
Post a Comment