Sunday, January 28, 2007

It's been too long

Since my last post that is. Between our Internet going out for almost three days (and therefor our phone as well) and blogger giving me issues, this is the first time I could actually get to post. There has been a lot going on. Kirby had a great time with Grommy and Poppy over the weekend but then had a little trouble adjusting back to being home. We had a rough week but he woke this morning back to normal Kirby. He's growing up so much. We've been working on him using his words to ask for things and for him to say 'Yes, mommy' when I ask him to do something. He's doing so well with both. He's really becoming an obedient child.

Bennett is growing so fast. Last weekend I had to switch out his sleepers to the 3-6 month because the 0-3 were way too short. Should I be worried that my 6 week old is already in 3-6 month clothes. I remember Kirby was in them before he was actually 3 months old but not nearly that early. I think Bennett will be as big as Kirby by the time he's 9 months old.

I also went for my 6 week check up. I have healed well and got the all clear to start back exercising. I'm feeling really well so I'm starting back slow not to over do it. It's good to feel like myself again. Well you know the mother-of-two version of myself. And since I'm doing First Place I'm eating well and still losing weight. I must say, it really is making me feel great over all. I hope this can be a permanent change. I'll be back to my pre-baby (but still showing signs of two pregnancies and taking care of two children) self before I know it. So I guess really that just means, I'll get my weight back down, even if my waist is never quite the same. :)

Enjoy these adorable pictures. I must say these are the cutest boys ever. Not that I'm bias.


This outfit was a Christmas gift from Uncle Chris, Aunt Tiffany and his cousin Hannah. We took pictures cause it was just too cute and he's already getting to big for it. He didn't like wearing the hat but we had to include it. :) Some tummy time and a crooked smile.
Kirby always holds his arms out to Bennett and say 'Up?' . We took that as his way of asking to hold him. Stan set them up this way and Kirby LOVED it. Kirby looks so old and Bennett looks huge!

Stan put his sweatshirt on Kirby. He wasn't so sure how he felt about it since it completely covered him.


6 comments:

Leslie said...

I think "Little Monkey" should say "Big Monkey." Holy cow! Kirby and Bennett look almost the same size!

Sorry you've been having issues getting on to post. That happened to me a while ago and I almost pulled my hair out!

Anonymous said...

Rach: Don't stress about Bennett already moving into 3-6 months. One of my girlfriends down here had a baby 2 weeks before you and her baby is already in 3-6 months as well and even some of those are getting to big :) The baby's are precious - Thanks for sharing the pictures - Cronin :)

Lora said...

Your boys are so darn cute!!! I love these pics and am so glad you finally got to post!

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Beautiful babies! Kirby looks so grown with his haircut. Bennett is the spitting image of Kibry too.

Glad you're feeling better and adjusting well to Mommyhood of 2. Andrew has been asking for Kirby and Bennett. Guess that means we need to get together soon.

Love you!

Lew said...

Such cute little ones!! Or, I guess I should say big ones...Bennett is already so big. I can't believe how fast they grow. Thanks for the update...I love seeing your boys.
I still can't login to blogger, so I don't know what to do. How did you end up getting in?

Anonymous said...

I think that the split that Kirby has the ability to do.... could put him in the gymnastic field. They are big into that in China.... who knows...
Angie