Monday, January 15, 2007

Pictures...

I don't have a lot to write about so I thought some pictures were way overdue. It really is amazing how many less pictures you take of the second child. Poor Bennett. I don't know if it's because I'm so busy or it's a been there done that sort of thing. I will try to do better. The boy's Aunt Paige will be mad at us if we don't--she was the third child and says there aren't many pictures of her. If I keep up how bad I'm doing with Bennett, any other children we have will have no pictures. Anyway, enjoy these few pics.

The Steve Urckle (sp?) look.

Kirby got a haircut. It's real short so it will last longer. Thanks Aunt Kitty!

Can you tell he was not so interested in having his picture taken?

This was a video we took at Christmas of Kirby dancing to one of his musical toys. He loves it! (Thanks Papa John and Eric) Sorry it took so long to put up, and that there isn't any sound.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Are you sure that isn't Kirby in the first pic?

The new haircut is very nice. He looks like a big boy. He and Andrew have matching do's.

Tonya said...

I sweaar I really had to re-read to make sure it was not Kirby in the other picture. That's how I remember Kirby. Then I saw Kirby in the second picture and he looked so grown up! Time really does fly. They are both adorable:)

Lora said...

Kirby looks so grown up with his new haircut! At least you have Kirby Jr (er, Bennett) to remind you of what he looked like when he was little.

Kudos to you for being a busy mom of 2 and still blogging! Keep it coming!

Leslie said...

Geez, Bennett is cute. But he kinda looks familiar....am I crazy? He definitely reminds me of someone? ;)

Look at how grown-up and handsome Kirby looks! I can't get over how our boys look like....little boys!