I'm trying to do better with posting--especially pictures. Since we don't get out all that much it seems like there is very little to write about. Kirby seems to still love his baby brother. We are still working on him calling him Bennett rather than just Baby (Bebe is more what it sounds like). He's still into everything. The good thing is he is really doing well with being obedient to what we say and his vocabulary is constantly growing so he is communicating with us very well. It's (usually :) such a joy to watch him learn more and more each day.
Bennett is doing so well. He's starting to smile and coo. He's getting on a schedule (thank you BabyWise) and even slept from 11:30-5:30 last night. I'm not going to even begin to think that will be a regular occurance just yet, but it sure was a nice stretch of sleep. He feels like he's getting heavier, we will have to wait until his two month check-up to see just how much.
Kirby was having a great time with his name tag from church. He didn't want to take it off to go to bed.

Bennett making friends with the Hippo.
3 comments:
I just love Kirby's little personality. He is so sweet and precious!
And the way Bennett is staring at the Hippo is so adorable!
Your boys are adorable. I love that you are an equal opportunity mom with pics. How exciting that you both got to sleep long stretches. I remember that first night and the initial fear that changed elated joy in a matter of seconds. You are doing a great job.
Next week sounds good. Let me know what day works best for you guys.
Post a Comment