Sunday, January 07, 2007

Ooopps...

I forgot to post yesterday. I was going to update about Bennett but I had a very lazy day. Poor Kirby wanted to have a little morning rest, of course I took advantage because that meant I too could lay down for a few minutes. Unfortunately I fell asleep for about an hour and so did Kirby. The good thing was it didn't seem to have any affect on his afternoon nap. Maybe he's going through a growth spurt. This could be a good thing for me. Anyway, I spent a good part of the day resting after two nights in a row of not great sleep.

Ok, to the point. I didn't hear anything about Bennett's tests. I know, I know, anti-climatic. If I don't hear by Monday I will call the doctor to check. I figure if it was serious and needed immediate attention they would have let us know as soon as they saw the results. I take that as a good sign. Please continue to pray for him.

On a lighter note: I wore real pants today. Jeans. I was so hoping to run into someone I knew at Wal Mart so I could brag on myself. I didn't. That means I get to brag on my blog. I'm now 10 lbs less than prepregnancy. Hopefully the rest will come off as easily. :)

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Keep up the great work. I was bragging about how great you looked to everyone. I wish I would have seen you in your skinny jeans.

Leslie said...

It almost sounds as if you are apologizing for resting, which is crazy. YOU JUST HAD A BABY. YOU ALSO HAVE A TODDLER. Feel free to rest as much as your heart desires!

I'll definitely continue to pray for Bennett. I have found that no news is good news. When I had my most recent MRI, I actually had to call them for the results (because there was nothing wrong).

Please let me know your weight loss secrets! I am trying to shed these holiday pounds.

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Sleep, ain't it beautiful?!?! It ranks #1 on my list.

Go Rachel Go! Testing 1-2-3, test: Attn. ladies and gentlemen of Wal-Mart, please take notice of the 3 wks. pp lady walking down aisle 5 wearing the skinny jeans and looking HOT in them! Woot woot!

Praying for that sweet bundle of yours. No news is good news.

Rachel said...

I just have to add that I'm not sure why the jeans I can wear are now being refered to as 'skinny jeans'. They are by no means a size that I hope to remain. Although they aren't sweat pants. :)

Also, Leslie, I have no secrets (other than child birth). And if I did I wouldn't tell you--you might dissapear if you loose any weight.

Lora said...

Go Rachel! Way to look all hot at 3 weeks postpartum! I didn't look at jeans until WAAAYYY later after I had Lily. You rock, Rach! If I could be 10 lbs below my pp weight, that'd be awesome! Go you!

Smooch Bennett and I concur, no news is good news :)

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Rachel -
When do you think you, Kirby and Bennett will venture out for a trip?

Also, I think we need to get Andrew and Kirby together soon. Andrew says his name and then grins big. I believe he had a fun time at your place. Of course I don't think it will be the same since half of our PSG is missing.