I heard from Bennett's doctor today. Although they are still waiting on one of the tests to come back the first two looked good. At this point all we need to do is give Bennett an iron supplement and then he will be checked again at his two month visit. So unless the other test comes back abnormal it looks like he will be fine with no major treatment. PRAISE THE LORD!!! Thank you to everyone who kept us in their prayers. Now just pray that we all get some good rest. :)
6 comments:
Yea!!! I'm so happy! Really, I have been worried and checking your blog quite frequently :-) Thanks for the update. Hang in there with the sleep...it will get better before you know it.
Praise the Lord...We will keep on praying... The sleep thing we will pray about too. Nick finally slept through the night when he started kindergarten...But, now that he is 15 he can sleep until 2:00 in the afternoon. No... Rach... hang in there it is only for such a time as this... you will blink and they will be driving.. then it is a whole new set of prayers.
Thank you again Lord for the good news!!
Love ya
Angie
Yay Bennett! Glad it all is okay, please kiss that sweet baby and his darling older brother for me!
Hey Rachel,
I'm so glad to hear that Bennett is doing well - although I've never doubted the great Physician! Keep up the good work - sleep will come someday - but I'm sure you know it will. Even Rachel sometimes chooses to let us sleep and sometimes does not! Like now - even though it is lunch time for you - I'm still up on the other side of the world - checking on you all - cause she just now gave it up! :) But that is ok - these precious bundles are so worth it! Remembering your family as you continue to adjust!
I am so excited about Bennett. You are doing a great job. Keep it up.
I'm thrilled and relieved to hear the good news about Bennett!
Post a Comment