Lora and the kids. Is that a Tar Heels ball that Andrew is playing with? I knew he was a smart boy!
Friday, January 05, 2007
Day of Play
Yesterday was a very exciting day. Lora and Leslie brought Lilly and Sam up from Charlotte and Amy came over with Andrew. The three boys and Lily had a great time playing while us mommies gabbed and caught up. Bennett also enjoyed meeting some of his Aunties. I know the ladies that drove so far were worn out, I have to say, I was too. I took a better nap than Kirby did I'm sure. It was a great day and we plan on having more like them. We've already talked of trips to Greensboro and the Zoo. Of course I'm going to have to wait a few more months until I'm ready to take off with both boys. Enjoy some pictures. This is a disclaimer that all pictures and stolen from other blogs. I'm not as good at keeping up with kids and taking pictures and the other mommies. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I know Sam was exhausted after such a fun day, but he only slept a total of about an hour yesterday. I guess he was just way too excited after seeing all of his gang!
Lily crashed so hard on the way home that I had to check twice to make sure she was breathing! Those boys really wore her out :)
Thanks so much for letting us come and visit. I hope your house wasn't too trashed from our visit!
I'll be praying for sweet Bennett and am hoping that all will be fine with his iron. I posted some really sweet pics on my blog -- I totally forgot to upload them on your computer, I'm sorry. I'll try and upload them to a photobucket or email them to you.
Ok smartie britches... If you look really closely Andrew is looking at "that" ball and wondering who in the world would buy that kinda of mess. I, for one, agree with him! Shortly after he tossed that thing and never touched it again. Atta boy, like Mommy told you!
Rachel, you are such a dolt. It's like Amy said - once a member of the Pint Size Gang, always a member, even if you are halfway around the world!
Any lab results?
Post a Comment