Friday, January 05, 2007

Bennett's Dr. visit

Just wanted to let everyone know that we went to have Bennett's iron levels checked again today. It was pretty much the same as last week, a bit higher but not enough to make a difference. So they ordered some more blood tests at REX. Bennett and I headed there this afternoon, he had some blood drawn from his arm ( I thought it would be horrible but actually better than the ordeal of squeezing it from his heal) and then came home to wait. The lab technician told me they would have the results to the Doctors by tomorrow so we just have to wait to see what they say. Please continue to pray. I will let you know what the next step is as soon as we know.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Bennett will definitely be in my prayers tonight and for many nights to come, as will all of you!

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Praying for him as always. Let me know if you need me for anything.