Here we are at Christmas already. This year has been very different for us. No driving to visit family and friends. No parties. Just us at home. It's been nice considering how sleep and peace and quiet only come in a few
cherished moments. We have had lots of visitors and will continue to have help through the year. Of course come 2007 we are on our own. I'm not thinking about that now--I'm just hoping I get a bit more sleep by that point. Bennett is doing really well. Sometimes he is a pure sleepy head and at other times (usually after his middle of the night feeding) he just can't get settled down. He seems to want to get his hands to his mouth but can't quite get there yet. Kirby was 3 months before he really found his thumb so I'm hoping Bennett will do the same--maybe a bit sooner would be nice. Kirby had a hard night about two nights ago. It's rare that Kirby
gets so upset he can't go back to sleep. We figured he must have had a bad dream and since he sees Bennett get rocked when he is upset he wanted the same thing, but only by mommy. That was a long night between the two boys. Over all though, I must say I feel extremely blessed and wouldn't trade this for anything. One really cute thing from the last few days was I was changing Bennett's diaper and Kirby walked in, looked at me and said with a crinckled nose 'Yucky poo poo stinks'. He immediately turned and ran out. I laughed so hard.
Here is our Christmas card. I didn't get to it before Christmas and I was hoping to get some New Year cards out but It's just not going to happen, so this is going to be it. :)
Many blessings to all,
The Pittmans
Oh and here is a somewhat birth announcement. Those are just not going to make it out any other way either. Don't you love this picture!

6 comments:
Merry Christmas Pittman family!
I really think Bennett is Kirby's twin. Love the pictures.
I hope you get some much needed rest and enjoy the time with your little ones.
Love,
The Perry's
Many congratulations on your new bundle! :o)
'Yucky, poo poo stinks' is right! :)
I love the pictures of the two boys together. They are in matching pajamas! Where did you find them?
Merry Christmas Pittmans!
Leslie and I are thinking of coming to visit next week, is that too early?
Love the new tickers!
Post a Comment