I'm sorry I have no pictures of Christmas. Our camera batteries ran out after only a few (not so good) pictures. We just put new ones in at the hospital--so we didn't think they would have run out already--and of course they were our last two. We have some now but things are so busy I don't even think about the camera until it's time to blog and I realize I have no pictures. I'm going to work on that one.
The boys are doing well. Bennett goes for his two week (and two days) check up tomorrow so I will post what his report is. Kirby is still loving being a big brother, he is always asking about the 'Baby'. We are really working on him saying Bennett, he does sometimes. I have been haivng some issues from trying to do too much. I called the doctor today and they said take it easy. See that is much easier said than done. The good thing is my mom and Larry were here today and half of tomorrow to help get some cleaning done. The bad thing is I am so anal about how some things are done I have to supervise or at least go and check. We also took a much needed trip to Target. Again, not taking it easy. The good thing is Stan gets another long weekend so that should help things a bit. Just pray I can lay back and relax.
6 comments:
Do I need to come over to your place and watch you like a hawk? Better to rest now than be sorry later. If you need something done please call me. I'm only 15 min. away.
Rachel, you need to take it easy and rest. Will Lora and I have to slap you around a little bit to get this through your head when we come to visit next week?
Not only will we slap you around, we are also willing to help you clean up or watch the boys so you can grab a shower or whatever. Don't hesitate to put us to work!
I'm like a school girl giddy about you guys coming to play with all of us. Yay, yay, yay!
I agree with your friends...take it easy. I'm ocd too but sometimes you have to let things slide because Martha Stewart isn't going to visit, I promise. Enjoy being a mommy to 2 handsome boys.
Hey Sweetie,
I heard and I am praying.
Love ya,
Angie
Post a Comment