Well it's here! I'm going to post as if it's Tuesday cause I'm sure that is when most everyone will read this--really it's Monday night. :) My mom arrived last night for her big week of
Grommy and Kirby and we head to the hospital at 10:00 am to arrive by 10:30. The c-section is scheduled for 12:30. I'm going to try to get pictures up by tonight but don't be mad if they don't make it until tomorrow. I went yesterday for my lab work, did all the paper work and met with the Anesthesiologist--who looked in my mouth and deemed me ready for a spinal, go figure. But the best part is all I have to do is show up, get an IV and
prepped and have a baby. It's exciting and
scary all at the same time. I'm leaving you with a couple of pictures to hold you over till we get some of Bennett up.
This was take 12-11-06, the day before Bennett's birth. We measured my waist-52 inches. I think I'm about as stretched as I possibly can be. Look at my shirt, Praise the Lord spandex was invented and blends with cotton so nicely. You can hardly tell I even have boobs. Nice. I know you like my 'Hospital Jewelry'--as I like to call it. :)

We took this Sunday night (sorry for the poor lighting). Chris and Jessie went to see 'The Nativity Story'--they recommend it by the way--so we volunteered to watch Andrew. Kirby and Andrew had a great time. As you can see Kirby got stuck in his toy basket, got frustrated and called to his best bud for aid. So glad he has a friend like Andrew. :)
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
3 comments:
Yay, I read it early!
I'm SO excited for you! Wow! I can't get over that belly. It makes me laugh how people ask you when you're 6 months pregnant if you're gonna have the baby soon. I think people don't know what a full-term belly looks like. Rach, you have a beautiful belly!
I can't believe you get to meet your son tomorrow. I will be feverishly checking the blog for news, but I totally understand if the anestesia (sp) and joy keep you from posting :)
I'll be praying for you tomorrow and hoping that everything is wonderful!
Oh yeah, and that video of Kirby and Andrew -- Priceless! I was giggling the whole time!
Rachel,
You are in our prayers today. This is so exciting a brand new little boy in the world! Enjoy every minute of it! Then REST, REST,REST.
That is the best kind of friend to have, one that when you are stuck in a basket will pull you out!
Love you all,
Angie
Everyone is thinking of you today Rachel!! Can't wait to meet the new baby Pittman!
I am going to sit here and watch my clock until 12:30 arrives! And then I am going to reload your blog obsessively until I see pictures. :)
Post a Comment