Monday, December 04, 2006

Ahhhh...

I can't believe I am down to single digits. In some ways I feel like this pregnancy has flown by and in other ways I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER. I'm at the point where I'm pretty uncomfortable doing practically everything. 9 days left--at the most, I still have hope that I could go into labor earlier. Of course things aren't looking promising for that. But I'm about as ready as I can be. I finished Christmas shopping yesterday--a first for me, I even wrapped most things. Everything is washed and packed for Bennett. My bag is packed about as much as it can be, minus what I need until I leave. So pretty much I will be taking it easy this week. I may make a few public appearances but I plan on staying home, in comfy clothes and resting as much as possible. I'll update as things happen but don't be mad if you don't hear from me before next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably you should REST all week!! Things are about to get crazy at the Pittman house!

See you when I deliver your after-bay-is-born dinner! YAY!

Jenn Mason

Leslie said...

You really should rest as much as you can this week, Rachel. In fact, you should probably let someone watch Kirby for you so you can rest as much as possible. If you need someone to watch him, I would love to do so! :)