Friday, December 01, 2006

Bennett update...

I was so hoping that we would be Melissa and Dylan's neighbors at REX but it seems that will not be the case. My appointment went well yesterday. Good blood pressure, I actually lost a pound and Bennett's heart rate is still as good as ever. Unfortunately I am not dialating at all. Same as with Kirby--closed up tight. So it's looking like we will go in on the 12th as planned. Not that I really thought he would come this week but I kept hoping it could happen. I guess it could happen next week but I'm not keeping my fingures crossed. The good part is this gives me time to get the rest of my Christmas shopping finished and wrapped. Plus plenty of time to rest and relax.

4 comments:

Lora said...

Aaaah! You are SO close! I can't believe Bennett will be here so soon! How are you feeling?

I totally admire you for making it through a pregnancy while watching a toddler. You MUST be superwoman!

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Dear Bennett -
Please arrive promptly on Monday, December 4th at 8:00am. This give your mom plenty of time to get you home and at our party on Saturday.

XOXOXO,
Auntie Amy

Anonymous said...

Dear Bennett -

Please follow Auntie Amy's instructions above. That way your mom will have no excuse for not coming to my party a few weeks later. I mean, shoot, if she's up and partying within a week of your birth, then surely she can drive a few hours a few weeks later. (And bring you so that the Charlotte crew can meet you too!). Thanks Bennett, you're the best!

XOXOXOXO,
Auntie Eliza

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you!!! We will watch for news of Bennett's arrival!!

Melissa