Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fun with Kirby

Things have been pretty busy for me. We are having our big work evaluation on Monday so I have been putting in lots of extra hours trying to help get ready. That means Kirby has spent LOTS of time hanging out with his Daddy. Of course he loves this, but you never know what will happen when these two are together. Lets just say I will be glad to get back to a normal schedule so I can hang out with my men.

He loves to ride his bike around. The globe part blows around little plastic pieces when the wheels move. Kirby always gets distracted.
He loves his new hat. Of course the glasses complete the look.

I think maybe he was really feeling his new look and decided to try break dancing.

This is what he does while Stan or I are preparing dinner. He knows he isn't allowed in the kitchen--especially while the oven and stove are on--so he just watches from right outside. He's really learing to be an obedient child. Well that, and he's hungry.

3 comments:

Lew said...

Dads always "spice things up a bit", don't they? They add a whole new dimension to parenting that I couldn't imagine my boys lives without. Kirby is so adorable. How are you feeling these days? I'm sure you are so ready to have Bennett!! I'm thinking about you.

Lora said...

Okay, Rach, I'm coming!!! What days are good for you? Leslie and Sam and Lily and I will have to get together and come up with a plan!

Leslie said...

Kirby is so stylish! I am loving the hat and sunglasses - very cool look! And I am mighty proud he is break dancing. Such a smart boy.

I can't believe how well behaved he is! I am so impressed he won't even go in the kitchen - wow!

Yes, Lora and I are already talking about a road trip....