Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A restful weekend...

We had a nice weekend. Why is that? Because we did very little. The only thing we really did was take Kirby to get his hair cut and go to Babies R Us. Of course we went to church on Sunday and enjoyed some great fellowship. Here are a couple of pictures Aunt Kitty took of Kirby while he was playing with Aunt Tara and Brodie.

She was trying to let Brodie give Kirby a ride, Kirby loved it, Brodie did not.

He was having a great time. Just look at that big smile.

No real news on Bennett. Six weeks to go. He seems to get the hiccups at least twice a day. Kirby seems to talk more about the baby. I guess my belly is getting too big for him to ignore, not that he ever did. Also, unfortunately I think Kirby us ready to drop his first nap. I really wanted him to hold on for a few more months but it just doesn't look like that is going to happen. At least I have plenty of time to get Kirby settled in his new schedule before Bennett arrives. He's growing up whether I want him to or not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! what a cute dog? i think he is the cutest mutt i have ever seen. kirby is cute too, of course.

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

It's amazing how big Kirby is getting. I guess he knows he'll be moving into a "big brother" status soon. Name the day and time and we'll meet up with you guys.

Lora said...

Gosh, Kirby looks so grown-up in these pictures. It must be the haircut. I can't believe you only have 6 weeks to go!

Leslie said...

I can't believe how much our boys look like such....little boys. No more babies!

I love Kirby's haircut. I am going to steal his look for Sam. Is that okay? :)

Good luck on the nap transition! Kirby and Sam are so similar, and Sam adapted to the change in his routine very easily. I'm sure Kirby will as well!