I know it's been a few days. Things have been crazy. Stan is not only fighting off jet lag--the worst because it is a complete day and night switch where he was--but he arrived home with a bad cold. So he's tired and not feeling well. Also we've been busy. I'm really getting tired. By the time I get to work I'm ready to go to bed and we have so much going on preparing for a big evaluation. I can't wait for our lazy day tomorrow. All that's on the schedule is a hair cut for Kirby and a trip to Babies R Us. Here are a few pictures of Stan and Kirby playing. Kirby was so happy he was home he didn't even want him to walk a few steps away to pick up his luggage when we were at the airport.
A little rough housing. I know Kirby missed this most--especially since I don't participate right now.

Kirby was getting a little tired of this hat. We kept putting it on him cause it was funny to watch him run into things. Don't worry, he didn't get hurt.
7 comments:
Are those the new bedroom shoes?
Is that from Grommy? These are some old ones but they don't like to stay on either. I'm going to Babies R Us tomorrow to see what else I can find.
Yes, it's Grommy.
Give me a call on my private line.
Yay! Welcome back, stan! I bet you're both happy to have him home, even if he's sick and tired :)
Welcome home, Stan! We sure had fun with your wife and baby. :) It looks like Kirby really missed his daddy. Daddy are always fun for rough-housing, aren't they?
Yea, Stan's home! Rachel I know you are so excited to have your husband home. I remember when Jeremy came home from overseas it was like we had just gotten married, we missed each other so much. I'm sorry he's sick. Hopefully it will pass the more he rests and recovers! Rachel I miss you so much and can't wait to talk to you, if I can get my family straigtened out I want us to do dinner one night before little Bennett comes. Love you all!
I'm excited that Stan is back too. All day long all Kirby talked about was when is Daddy coming home, at least that is what I think he was saying. I hope he gets better soon.
Post a Comment