Friday, October 13, 2006

On our own...

Well sort of. Stan left for his trip today. He will be gone for 12 days. Since that is a long time for a pregnant (getting bigger by the minute) lady to be a single mom, his parents have come for a week and then we will head to Charotte for a long weekend. This week has been so busy. I was not feeling very well all weekend so I went to the doctor and found out I had strep throat and an ear infection--nice. My throat is much better but my ear still hurts at times. Anyway, with that, preparing for Stan's trip and for house guests I am completely worn out. And since Stan left I no longer have a camera. So I'm posting some pictures that will have to last you for the next couple of weeks.

I know, I know, fast food is not good for small children, well really anyone. But isn't this the cutest picture. We had Burger King and Kirby loved his hat and how his daddy called him King Kirby. Of course the next morning he wanted to wear it some more. :)

This is how Kirby put it on himself. Close.

Kirby and Stan played in the tent last night. Stan took a break from packing to spend some time with him. Kirby sure will miss his daddy.

Kirby had a blast running around inside the tent. Too bad it took up our whole living room, not going to be easy to keep it up on a regular basis.

3 comments:

Lora said...

King Kirby is so cute!

Hey, you can come live with Devin while we are in Germany -- he desperately needs help cleaning the house!

Unfortunately, we will be gone when you are in town! I promise to come visit when I'm out of work though!

Leslie said...

All hail King Kirby!

I can't wait til you are in town! The boys will have so much fun together. Kirby is Sam's pooping partner. :)

Jessie said...

Maybe Stan and Kirby can camp out in your living room! Wouldn't that be fun. I love the pic of Kirby and the BK crown. That face is priceless.