Ok not really, but I bet it got your attention. I was trying to play on the night that Atlanta burned--you know like they show in Gone With the Wind. We are in the area but on the side of Apex (it neighbors Cary and Morrisville) where they are sending evacuees. Green Hope HS is just a few miles away, the largest shelter that is set up as of now. We do need to be sure to pray for the Perry's and all of the other families that have had to leave their homes. Thankfully Amy and all her family were able to stay with her mom. Of course who knows what will happen as the day progresses.
On a totally different note: Kirby is doing really well in his big boy bed. He loves to crawl in himself. Now if we say it is time for night night he walks straight to his bed and askes for his Blue Doggy and lays down ready to sleep. He has been pretty tired this week, either recovering from a busy weekend with his grand and great-grandparents or he's in the middle of a growth spurt. Maybe both. Tomorrow we plan on working on the boys room to get everything organized and ready for Bennett to join Kirby. I think once the crib is set back to infant ready we can really get Kirby ready for a roommate. Hard to believe it will be just over two months.
5 comments:
We were thinking about you and Amy P this morning! If either of you need to evacuate, feel free to come to my house!
I got your title right away! I thought it was very clever. :)
I am so relieved to hear you guys are okay!
Glad Kirby is adjusting to his big boy bed. I'm ready for Baby Bennett, are you?
Papa and Granny Great and I are looking at the blog. We were going to vote on Bennett's middle name. Granny Great votes for Stanford, but oh by the way, Osborne does not have a "u" in it.
Had fun with you guys yesterday. Hope Kirby is doing better.
Happy 30 weeks! Wow, you're more than 3/4 of the way there, since you scheduled the C at 38 weeks, right? Whoa! Just 8 more weeks and then we can see Bennett!
When are you coming to visit?!
Post a Comment