Here is Kirby last night, his last in his crib.
This is nap #1. I came in and found him asleep here. Don't worry, I moved him to the bed where he stayed until I woke him up for lunch.
This is nap #2. It took him a while to get settled down. I had to go in a couple of times (one of which I heard him playing with his train) and put him back in bed. Finally he went to sleep.
And this is tonight, no problems of him getting out of bed. Probably because it was dark in his room. And don't worry, again I moved him so his little neck wouldn't hurt.
I had to add this picture. It's always fun to watch Kirby eat spaghetti. :)

6 comments:
Kirby is so darling! Gosh, he looks like a big boy in his big boy bed (hence the name, I guess). I can't believe soon you will have two!
My favorite is the one of Kirby sleeping on the floor. Poor guy must've been exhausted!
I love the picture of Kirby sprawled out on the floor! I am so glad the transition is going well - anything to make it easier on you. And look at how he holds his spoon so nicely! Way to go, Kirby!
That is so funny. He will probably get used to it within the next couple of weeks so that you can get ready for the baby. Most kids love the idea of being in a "big kid" bed. Good luck with getting him acclomated to his new sleeping environment. He seems like a pretty laid back kid, he should do well.
Kirby is such a sweetheart. He looks so "grown up" in his new big boy bed. He is going to be a great big brother. I love his sweet, laid back personality.
Thanks for this weekend. Abbe had a blast. I love serving with you guys. You are awesome.
Love you, April
Way to go Kirby! You beat Clive to sleeping in a big boy bed (only cause his parents don't want to switch him). I must say, you got me all pumped to make the switch though. I've just been dreading it and Clive loves his crib so much...
Rachel,
I think that his pillow is too big. I think he needs a flatter pillow. I know , is that I got out of all those pictures? No... Kirby is soo cute and his P.J.'s are too cool. How is the respitory stuff going?
Love Ya
Angie
Post a Comment