Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Copy Cat...

...that's what I am. I'm posting the same pictures Leslie did. Why is that? Because these are the only pictures of Sam and Kirby's play date--I will be very glad to get my camera back. :) We had a great time at the mall. Leslie and I sipped our ice coffee's and made sure the boys didn't escape the play area and the boys ran around and had a great time. They took turns chasing each other and had fun crawling through the tunnel.


Kirby checking out the tunnel.
The boys taking a break on Leslie, they were running fools.
Here is Kirby doing his sneak attack hug. We are going to work on this. I think he scared poor Sam. No one likes to have someone come up and grab them from behind.
Running and laughing, they are both good at this.
Us ladies had a great dinner later that night too. No babies and lots of laughing. It was wonderful. Tomorrow Stan comes home. I'm so ready for him to be back and hear all about his trip.

2 comments:

Lora said...

Hope Stan made it home well! Bet you and Kirby were glad he's home! Lily and I are gonna come visit soon :)

Anonymous said...

We have missed you guys. I know Kirby has grown. I can't wait to see him.... Stan we are glad you are back home!
The Banker's