Monday, September 25, 2006

Ummm...

I can't think of a title. This is basically an update update. We had a crazy but great weekend, well until I pulled a muscle in my side. Watch out prego ladies, turning over while sleeping can be hazardous. I got to go out on Friday night for a ladies dinner with Kitty, Tara and Carly (the new Mrs. Lantz). Then we had a nice Baby Shower with our Sunday School class on Saturday night. We got diapers galor which is great because that is a need for sure. :) Of course I feel like we were so busy all weekend I need to recover from it. Especially since next weekend is our big youth weekend at church. I will be very busy and get very little sleep. The good thing is I have been blessed with a great group of 6th grade girls so we should have a wonderful time. Here are a few pictures from Stan's company picnic last week. I thought all the SW would love to see how much Kirby LOVES the new Maclaren.


I love this face--he of course was looking at his daddy. Please note the leftover packaging that was hiding when I was looking for it all. Now I keep forgetting to cut them off.
Stan and Kirby were goofing off.
By the way Eliza, you will be happy to know that the stroller is doing great on our walks. the first day we used it I had it reclined a bit and Kirby almost fell asleep. :)

4 comments:

Lora said...

Kirby looks darling in that stroller!

Lora said...

Kirby looks darling in that stroller!

Leslie said...

I am thrilled Kirby likes the stroller! He looks like he does. :)

Anonymous said...

when can i come teach you how to cut stan's hair? maybe one night next week? love you