Friday, September 29, 2006

He's just too cute...

Just some Kirby cuteness from the past couple of days. He's got a little cold again. He woke up this morning covered with some nice snot all over his face. His cough is back and there is even a little fever. Perfect time to send him off with Grommy and Paparazzi for the weekend. Stan and I have a busy Youth Impact weekend so they are taking Kirby to Granny and Papa Great's house. I hope they get some sleep. Grommy knows how to handle this since she went through it with me. :)
Kirby found a new hat.
I love this one because you can still see his little rolls on his thighs.
This is Kirby dancing to Janet Jackson singing Nasty Boys on the Today show this morning. He LOVED it. He may have a thing for her now. His cold didn't hinder him from waving his arms all about. :)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll send you some pictures of our weekend as soon as I can. It was great spending time with Kirby. He was a sick but what a little trooper!!! If not for his cough and runny nose you would have never known he was sick. He ran circles around me, Grommy, Granny Great and Papa Great. He can really move fast and climb stairs now so you have to watch him like a hawk. What fun!!!!!!!!!!!