My son is completey fickle. Yesteday I had eggs for breakfast (trying to avoid carbs before my dr.'s appt.) and Kirby kept asking for a bite. He would have eaten the whole plate if I had let him. Over the weekend (actually on Monday I think) his Granny made him eggs and he wouldn't touch them--Yuck! was all we got, well until we added ketchup. So today I thought well maybe I should try French Toast again. Well the picture tells it all. It was almost gone and he had hardly touched his banana, and that is his favorite breakfast food usually.
Mmm...mommy this is good!

Since school has started back Andrew is spending Thursdays with us agian while Jessie tutors. Kirby LOVES Andrew. Sometimes to the point where Andrew can't get away. Poor thing, Kirby wants to do everything he does. At least he's learning from such a sweet boy. Kirby hasn't quite learned to be gentle when he hugs and plays--we're working on that so he won't squish Bennett. They had a fun morning and now we are about to have lunch.
Jessie, I think Andrew wants a pair of Crocs of his own.

Kirby was giving Andrew one of his
power hugs.

5 comments:
And people think women are fickle? HA! That's how Andrew is with a lot of food. If we slap ketchup or some other condiment on it he's good to go.
I can't wait to see how Kirby is with Bennett. Speaking of... if you need me to watch Kirby when you go to the hospital I'll be more than happy to do so.
Don't worry, Kirby, I'm a fickle eater too :)
Kirby, I'm glad you came around. Otherwise, you would miss out on french toast. YUM!
Sam loves his morning banana as well. He gobbles it down like it's ice cream! It sounds like Kirby does, well, did the same - that is, until french toast came along!
I went out to eat for lunch and a young man named Bennett waited on me! It made me think of you ;)
Kirby is getting so big. I enjoy keeping up with you guys. Gilbert and I will be in Raleigh in mid December. Hopefully we can see you then.
Post a Comment