I didn't have a chance to give an update on my appointment last night. When I got home from church (which I went to straight from work) I took a shower and then fell asleep on the couch.
Everything went well. Nothing much to report other than I had my glucos tolerance test so I'm waiting for the results of that--hopefully I'll get a call before the weekend. I'm still only up about 12 lbs. total in this pregnancy. More than I wanted at this point but I'm sure at least 4 are because of all the good cooking we ate over weekend in Florida and the fact that I didn't really do much activity to work it off. Next week when things are less crazy I am back to my walking at least 3 times a week. I'm still doing MUCH better than last time, I was up at least 35 lbs by this point. Also my blood pressure was good 120/69--another vast improvement from my last pregnancy. My iron was slightly low-not a surprise. I had to take an extra supplement with Kirby. I wasn't told to start taking one again, it has to be low two appointments in a row. So maybe it will be better next time. I go back in three weeks--already having closer appointments. When the SW crew goes to the beach I will be right at 3 months until Bennett is here. CRAZY!!! Next week I have an ultra sound for the study I'm in so I will surely have pictures to post (they give you a disc rather than little print outs).
Bennett seems to be doing great at well. Very active and his heart beat is right at 150. He is measuring right on schedule so all those people who tell me I am having a huge baby don't have a clue. Over all it was a good visit--well except for the nasty orange drink. Last time it was carbonated so it tasted like Sunkist. This time, no carbonation, so it tasted like cough syrup. Bleh!.
3 comments:
When's this beach trip? I've got to get the chicken outfit to you.
Yes, don't forget the chicken outfit! Lily is very excited about it :)
Rachel! You have only gained 12 lbs. total! That is truly amazing. And you hardly have any time left till Bennett is here! Good for you girl. I love all of your recent updates...I feel like I know Kirby even though I've never met him.
Post a Comment