Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another busy weekend...

Well we made it home without any trouble. It seems that our battery issues were the only problem. The car was fine all the way home. I'm sorry I didn't post again--especially with pictures--while I was in Florida. I forgot they have dail-up and it takes forever just to post text. So now I will show my pathetic amount of pictures. I wanted to get some of Kirby playing with his two cousins that are closest in age--Hannah (6 months older) and Delaney (4 months older), but they weren't ever together when all three were in a good mood. With naps and coming and going we just couldn't catch them all together. This video is of Friday morning, Hannah came over for a few hours. Hannah wanted to watch TV--you can see her on the right getting into her spot-- and Kirby wanted to tear the place apart. He finally noticed the TV but he just headed closer to press the buttons. He kept turning it off which Hanna did not like. Maybe next time they will have more fun playing. At this point Kirby just wants to walk around and explore everything so his 'playing' is totally independant. :)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Kirby's Uncle Chris and Aunt Tiffany gave him some UGA Bulldog shorts. This size is actually an 18 months--mostly what he wears--but as you can see they were quite long. Kirby counld't figure out what was wrong with them. I'm sure they will be perfect next year.

Kirby and crazy Uncle Chris. Kirby was more interested in what everyone else was doing, not in the picture at all.

4 comments:

Lora said...

Is it safe to assume that Chris is Stan's brother? They look an awful lot alike!

Glad you had a good time and the car didn't cause any more drama. I will watch the video when I get home tonight (IT at work has it blocked), but I bet its very cute!

Can't wait for our upcoming beach trip!!!

Leslie said...

Whew! I'm so glad to hear the return home was a lot less problematic than the trip there!

I love, love, love watching Kirby walk. He does it with such ease and confidence!

Rachel said...

Yes, sorry Chris is Stan's brother. Chris is 6 years younger than Stan, therefore he was a year ahead of us in school. He and the oldest neice were actually in high school together. It's all very interesting. I should post the Pittman line, it's got a weird pattern to the birth order.

Lew said...

I'm glad you got home safe and sound. I loved the video and the pictures you posted. How are you feeling these days? Is your cold gone? What about Kirby? I think Clive and Van are getting colds. They both have slight runny noses...ugh.