Today I decided it was time to try something new for Kirby's breakfast. I always feel bad because he gets the same thing pretty much every morning--banana and cereal. So I got real creative (well maybe not REAL but sorta) and made him french toast to go with his banana (which he must have everyday). Who doesn't like french toast? Apparently Kirby doesn't. I even put syrup on it to help him out. No luck. Looks like tomorrow he will go back to the same old thing. The best part, thanks to Stan, Kirby used one of his new words to express his dislike. Mommy got a big 'YUCK' for her efforts. Of course for Kirby is usually comes out 'Uck' or 'Guck' but his point was made. The intention of that word was to get him to stop putting everything in his mouth. Stan tought him that things other than food (and his thumb of course) are yuck. Looks like it has moved to mama's cooking as well. Great! Enjoy the pictures, some look like he is half smiling, but he's not, it's pure disgust.




9 comments:
That is so cute! Sorry your french toast wasn't a hit, but it got a great reaction all the same ;)
Just think - all that time spent cooking was well worth it for the pictures you got. That last one is priceless!
But, I have to express my wonder - Kirby doesn't like French Toast?? It's so yummy! Please know you can cook French Toast for me any old time you want to.
Send it to my house. I have a little mouth here that will eat anything.
Yuck, I hate french toast too. Kirby and I can eat breakfast together at the beach:)
Those pictures are great! Can't wait to see you guys.
That is hysterical. Thanks for the laugh Kirby!
This is in response to the comment you left on my blog about each person's talents and abilities. Rachel, you are ridiculous. Yes, you are very organized, but I always think of you as smart, articulate, fashionable, and a great volleyball player. Not to mention a spectacular mother!
Uncle Wallace sent me your blog spot. Stan, you have a cute little boy. Great way to keep up since we haven't seen each each other in a while. Rachael take care of all your little and "big" boys. Maybe Bennett will like the French Toast.
Kirby is so precious!! I love his face in the last picture...priceless! He really is such a cute little boy.
I'm with Kirby! French Toast is YUCK! Now pancakes...that's a different story...
Jenn Mason
Post a Comment