When I first saw people wearing Crocs around I kept thinking ugly or cute? Then I tried them on and I decided who cares, they are comfortable! We ordered them online over a week ago and after much waiting they arrived today. They are so comfortable and the hope is this will help with the tired, hurting feet I've been having. Stan thinks I'm dumb for posting my new shoes but I have to say I'm excited, so I don't care. Since I didn't go to work today, I didn't get to try them out but I will tomorrow. I've heard nothing but good things about Crocs. Let's see if they pass the pregnant lady feet test. By the way, ignore the cankles and white legs. :)

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
7 comments:
I AM JEALOUS!!! Your crocs are so cute!!!
Jenn
Yay for cankles! Though hmmmm, I am not pregnant or have any sort of excuse...oh well...yay for cankles! And YAY for Kirby walking!! I love that one video where he resorts back to crawling and disapears behind the couch, too funny!
Crocs are the newest trend this summer - I am so jealous you have a pair! How very fashionable you are!
I have seen people with those on, but didn't know what they were called. Not to sure they'd suit me, but they look great on you. And comfort is always a plus during pregnancy!
Also, I remember cankles. I'm suprised my ankles don't have stretch marks!
Unfortunately I, like Eliza, have been cursed with a lifetime of cankles. I even had a parent at work ask me if I was already having swelling. I told her a little because it's easier than explaining that no, I just have big ankles.
It's funny to me that I have a trendy item. Of course I will be wearing mine LONG after the trend is over. :) They really are so comfortable.
You, and Eliza, do NOT have cankles.
I, on the other hand, am cursed with cellulite on the back of my thighs.
You know Payless has knock off Crocs for all size feet. We got Andrew a pair the other day.
Post a Comment