It has already begun. I don't remember it being so early while I was pregnant with Kirby, but the belly is already moving at bit. At times Bennett kicks so hard I can see and feel the jump. It's funny. Of coures the one time Stan tried to witness this, Bennett took a break. He hasn't gotten to rowdy at night yet, so that is good.
Yesterday I started feeling like I was getting a cold, not a surprise since the kids at work have been showing up for the last couple weeks all snotty. So anyway, today I decided it would be best if Kirby played mostly by himself this afternoon. Of course I checked in on him every few minutes. He was doing fine so I decided to go ahead and hop in the shower. When I got out I went right back to check on him and this is what I found. He simply looked up at me and said 'Book'. I just laughed to myself and said 'Yes, Kirby, those are books'. Cleaning up books on the floor wasn't the thing I most wanted to do while not feeling well but since he is cute he can get away with that. Thankfully I was able to call into work and take the afternoon off to rest. Stan was here to tend to Kirby so I've been lazing on the couch. Now I will enjoy some chicken noodle soup. Really the only medicine a sick pregnant woman can take.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing
2 comments:
Geez, Kirby and Sam remind me so much of one another. Place them both in a room of books, and they would be fine. I swear, looking at Kirby surrounded by all those books is like looking at Sam.
I've always heard that with the second pregnancy, you show earlier and feel movements earlier. Guess that is true!
What an awesome picture! I love that Kirby's idea of fun is playing with lots and lots of books.
The Dr gave Lily a board book yesterday and Lily devoured that thing. She literally had soggy cardboard pieces on her face for the rest of the day. Guess that's one way to read...
Post a Comment