Monday, August 14, 2006

Kirby walks...

Thanks to Lora I finally know how to post vidoes. The other program I was using didn't want to cooperate. The first one is from Tuesday and the other two are from tonight at church. You can see he's getting better and better. He's all over the place now. He always wants 'Down!' so he can walk on his own. He walked himself silly at his Granny and Papa Greats last night--he fell asleep as soon as we got in the car to go home. Enjoy!

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

4 comments:

Lora said...

OMG! Go Kirby!

I love the way he walks~! Did you see him pick up that sippy cup? That takes a lot of balance!

Oh, I can't wait to see him in person at the beach!

I'm so glad you figured out the video thing, now I hope we can have tons of videos of Kirby and Bennett!

Leslie said...

Oh, oh, OH! Kirby is too adorable! I have watched those videos hundreds of times. I love watching him walk!

Jessie said...

I miss everything when I leave. I'll sum my feelings up in the words of Andrew...'Kirby walks!' He was so excited to watch his friend walk.
Now you can teach me how to do the video thing. You are such an IT genius!!

Anonymous said...

Grommy and I taught him that at the beach but the three of us agreed to keep it to ourselves.