Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Random Pictures

OK so here are some random pictures that I'm finally getting to post. I hope you enjoy.

Here is the picture of all four of us from the wedding. As you can see my dress was still big and not as fitted as the other girls. Even the other pregnant girl had a more fitted dress. I couldn't figure out why the man had to leave so much room for the baby--how much did he think I would grow in one week. I'm still hoping to get the shot of the dress when we first got it.
Here's a belly shot at 18 weeks. It looks like I have a lump between my boobs and belly, just the shirt, not a weird bulge I promise.
Andrew came to hang out one night while mommy and daddy were out. Here he's ready to got to the bank and make a deposit.
GO DAWGS!!!

Kirby was wanting to share his dinner. I think really it's just a Cheerio.
Bath time! Hopefully Jessie won't get mad at the half naked shot. We couldn't get them to both look at the camera and be in a modest position. Oh well, we tried.
Ready to go to sleep in the big boy bed. Really Kirby slept in his crib and Andrew in our room in the Pack N Play. They were just trying out the new mattress. :)

4 comments:

Lora said...

You look beautiful! I *love* the belly pic!

Kirby & Andrew look like they are having a good time together; they're so cute!!!

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Love the belly shot!
That Andrew Dowd and Kirby Pittman are too darn cute for words! Tell Andrew to come deposit that $$ at Bank of America - acct name: Amy Perry.
Love the pics of you and the girls. You all look gorgeous! Send my love to them as well.

Love,
Ames

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Fabulous pictures!! And you get a special round of applause for posting TWO pictures of you, since we never get to see you in any of the pictures, you look great! Yay!

I also can't believe how soon there will be a new baby, time is flying by!

Jessie said...

Hey I appreciate your help keeping up with Andrew's pics. I'll send him to your house more often that way you can keep everyone updated on how Andrew is doing.
I don't mind the naked shot. Just hope not to many women stumbled looking at it.
Kirby is one good looking boy.