Thursday, July 20, 2006

My feet hurt

real bad. I've been tired for months now, but this week my feet have started hurting so bad. The sad part is, since Jessie is out of town, I haven't been walking--a plus during this heat wave. Instead I've been taking the extra time to do some serious cleaning. I've been keeping up with the house work as best I can but I haven't done any serious cleaning since I started the new job. So I have been on my feet non stop this week. If I'm not cleaning I'm trying to keep Kirby happy. He's been very clingy because of his teeth coming in. Not a happy boy. No other teeth have bothered him but these molars have been no fun for the whole Pittman family.

Kirby was playing with daddy yesterday after lunch--Stan bought him one of those huge balls from Wal Mart, which he of course loves--and he got so excited he stood up in the middle of the floor and took two steps. That is a big deal for him. He's taken a few step before but only after holding on to something and then letting go. We are headed to Stride Rite this weekend to get him some new shoes--Thanks Grommy.

No comments: