Well Leslie, your lazy day sounded so good that I think I will have one of my own. I've already put Kirby down for his nap (he wore himself out giggling in his bedroom as he took all the books off his shelf--his new favorite game) and now I'm going to sip coffee, watch the Ellen re-run with Luke Wilson (I like him, ok I don't know him, but I like to look) and explore the internet (thanks for all the baby wearing info Mary, I'm sure I'll have many questions soon). After Ellen I may read for a bit until Stan comes home for lunch. Of course I do have to work this afternoon but I'm going to make sure I do nothing I need to do, and everything I want to do up until 3:00.
I feel this is well deserved. Yesterday was very busy and exciting followed by the worst evening I have ever had a work (it was very hecitc, icluding a power outage from a quick but pretty bad storm--that equals chaos for 2 and 3 year olds).
Leslie, Lora and Mary you better not just be teasing about coming up one day. Let me know and I will take time off so I don't have to run off at 3:oo.
2 comments:
You definately deserve a lazy day! Sorry work was nutty last night, boy, I envy your patience :)
And we are definately not joking about coming to visit you. Um, looks like Mary is gonna have to drive since she has the mommy-mobile :)
You go on and be lazy, Rachel! You are pregnant and you have a toddler. Nothing else to say there!
Of course I'm serious about the road trip!
Post a Comment