Oh I had soooo much fun at a consignment sale today. I wanted to look for clothes for Bennett. The clothes Kirby wore in the first few months won't work because they are the complete wrong season (after the first six months we have cloths in sizes in various seasons since they don't grow quite as fast). So what does that mean--SHOPPING!!! And since I never pass up a great bargain I made my way to a great consignment sale. There are two that go on in this area--well four if you count that each one is put on twice a year. I bought 10 outfits and 4 shirts for $30. Not one item I got was over $3. It was amazing. Some of the stuff looks hardly worn--which let's face it at that age they really don't wear it that long. If anyone is interested the sale continues for the rest of the week and Thursday is 50% off day and Friday is 75% off day and it's located at the Airport Mall. Needless to say I think between what I got today and what we already have Bennett is pretty set in the clothes department.
The sales also has all kinds of other baby items: toys, feeding items, nursery decor, strollers, etc. Jessie got a great baby swing for baby #2 (check out her blog ;) And for the most part it is in great shape. :)
2 comments:
I recently discovered the beauty and wonder of consignment shopping when I got about 7 things for Sam for $20. Twenty bucks! You gotta love that.
Consignment sales rock! Wish there was one close to here. Lily is growing way too fast :)
Post a Comment