Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kirby's New T-shirt ;)

He's already playing the blame game.

Since the shirt is a little hard to read it says:
It's my brother's fault
Yes that's right, Boy #2! Looks like Lora is the only one that voted girl (despite all of my family, Aunt Kitty and Aunt Tara). We are very excited. Ever since we found out Kirby was a boy we talked about Kirby and his little brother Bennett. We just felt we would have two boys first. The desire of our heart just happens to fall in line with God's plan. :) We know that with the path we are headed it will be great to have two boys that can be great playmates. Of course I'm sure Larry is right, these boys are going to run me ragged.
The name we have picked is Bennett, it's Stan's mother's maiden name. We don't have a middle name yet but have some ideas. As we try out new ones we'll see what you all think. Anyway, it's lunch time now and Kirby must eat (I've already snacked since I didn't eat before my appointment to keep my weight low). Oh yeah, all was good with weight (only up around 3 lbs. so far) and blood pressure was great. We have great pictures but we have to find somewhere to scan them. I will post them as soon as I can. So far Bennett is looking a lot like Kirby. :)

8 comments:

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Yippee for Baby Bennett! I'm glad everything went well and everyone is healthy and happy. It's time for shopping to begin.

Lora said...

I do not mind being wrong on this one! It's so exciting to have another sweet boy to read about!

Bennett is such an awesome name! I can't wait to see the pictures :)

Rachel said...

By the way, don't ya'll love the look on Kirby's face. He was much less than thrilled that I decided to make him change shirts, take his picture and then put him down for his nap. I had to wake him up at 7:15 to get him fed and dressed for the appt. and we didn't get home for nap time until 10:30. He was a tired, tired boy.

Leslie said...

ZONINO!!!! (That's "Woohoo" in predictive text messaging). Hooray for baby boy Bennett! I am so excited for you, Stan, and Kirby. Kirby's face was priceless in that shirt. I wonder if baby Bennett will always make him look like that.

You know, I don't think they allow boys named Bennett in China, or boys named Kirby, for that matter. Looks like you'll have to stay here!

Lora said...

...and I do love his face in that picture! He's so stinkin' cute! Bennett and Kirby are gonna rule China (however, I wish they'd just get their parents to move to charlotte instead!)

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! Another sweet Pittman boy to kiss on!! I'm so excited...and I love the name Bennett...

Love ya'll!

Jenn Mason

Jessie said...

Congrats on another baby boy!!! I'm glad that you got the desires of your heart. Isn't it funny how God wants to make His children happy. You are an awesome mommy.

Anonymous said...

How great!!!!! I love the name!!! Congrats!!!!! (Is that enough !!! for ya?) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Mary, Wade & Westbrook