I'm feeling much better than a few weeks ago. I haven't had any nausea in a week or so and I can tell my energy level is on the rise--I think the walks are helping with that as well. It's crazy because I have actually lost a few pounds since I found out I was pregnant, not on purpose of course. I have been trying to do much better than my last pregnancy as advised by the doctor. Since I was still carrying about 30 lbs from my first pregnancy--which I count as good since that means I lost 40--it was reccomended that I only gain about 15 lbs. So eating well, for the most part, and walking will hopefully keep me in that range. Less would be ok with me too as long as the baby is healthy.
Next week I have a sonogram on Wednesday for the study I am participating in and on Friday I have a regular OB appointment, where I will get to hear the heart beat for the first time.
Kirby has been having a great time with his daddy time in the afternoons the past couple of weeks. I came home to find the mess you see below last Thursday. As I have said before, spaghetti is one of Kirby's favorites, so Stan was feeding Kirby without me (I was headed out for a girls night dinner after work) and decided to let Kirby have a blast feeding himself. I didn't mind because I didn't have to clean up. This is why Kirby LOVES daddy and likes mommy ok.

Stan said the noodles were highlights in his hair. It looks like he has some red lowlights as well. Even though you don't see it in the pictures Kirby had a huge smile on his face when I walked in to find him like this.


This is Kirby's new hat. When Kirby goes on walks with daddy he wants to be like him and does very well keeping his hat on. I think it makes him look more like a little boy than a baby. Now I know he isn't really a BABY, but he isn't walking yet so I can pretend. Stan also claims Kirby took one step on his own while I was at work. I'll believe it when I see it.
By the way, Sarah L., I know you are secretly stalking my sons blog. No more secret for you. When are you gonna start blogging. :)
1 comment:
Rock on, Kirby! I love the picture of him with his hand up in the air. Priceless!
Post a Comment