Since Kirby turned 13 months old today he decided to say three new words. Cat-because he chased one around all day at his Granny and Papa Greats house. He had a blast just looking at her and laughing. Then tonight during his bath he said fish and duck-two of his bath toys. I couldn't believe it. Even if these are only one time things for now I'm happy because I know he is starting to understand more and more. It's amazing. Still no walking but I think it will come before I know it.
More later in the week. I forgot my camera, of course, so I will post again soon. :)
3 comments:
Glad the peer pressure worked! I love Kirby-posts! I just noticed you're in your 2nd trimester! Yay!
I can't believe Kirby already has a vocabulary and he's barely one year old. That's amazing! He will have to show off his speech skills next time you come to visit.
Thanks for what you said on my blog. Its so nice to know that I'm not alone. Being a first time mommy is so scary, its good to have someone to look to for advice and experience.
Happy Father's Day, Stan!
Kirby always impresses me! Look at him talking so well. Can you believe just this time last year he was only a month old?
Post a Comment