Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sunday

On Sunday we got up and enjoyed breakfast and some play time. After Kirby's morning nap we had lunch and took him to the pool for a little bit. He loves lounging in his float. This is Grommy pushing Kirby around.
They put him in the baby pool which had jets that pushed him around without our help. He had a great time and put his feet up to show it.
I think he liked the fact that he could put his feet on the bottom. He thought he was such a big boy.
When it was time to go he was chilling in my lap, wrapped in his towel. I think he was ready to take his glasses off now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirby makes me just want to relax and chill out. He always looks so calm and peaced out in his pictures. (Ah, fond memories of that picture of him totally lounging it up during his bath time). Rock on Kirby.

Yay for pictures! And I just love that name Paparazzi, too funny.

Anonymous said...

He is just way too cute! Look at him chillin' in the floatie!

Leslie said...

I love Kirby and his float! He looks so relaxed in it - very laidback and calm! You can tell he will be an easy-going, go with the flow kinda guy.

M said...

I love that last picture!!! I hope that makes it too a frame somewhere in your house. He looks like he had so much fun!