Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm a Slacker

Well I have to say that I don't have any pictures from the weekend. I haven't been a good blogger at all. Hopefully I will be emailed some soon so I can post them then.

We had a great time in Florida. The drive was pretty uneventful, both ways, just long. Kirby did great. He really is such a good little boy. Saturday we spent the day with family and Kirby had a great time playing with his cousins--the ages range from 1 to 24. That night we had a cook out and Kirby ate steak--he's had it once before--and he deffinitely liked it. Sunday we went to Stan's home church, Kirby got to be in the nursery with his cousins Hannah and Delaney--they were all born within six months of each other. Kirby thinks those girls are the greatest. Kirby had his birthday party at lunch. He loved his cake this time. His Granny made a special cake just for him. It was adorable. He also got some great gifts.

This weekend we are headed to the beach with Grommy and Paparazzi. We are looking forward to a nice relaxing time in the sun. Hopefully Kirby will enjoy the water more this time. I promise to take pictures this weekend, and if I don't we know Paparazzi will. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! Bring on those pics :)

Leslie said...

There you are! I have missed your posts. Glad you had a good time!