Thursday, May 25, 2006

My turn

So now I'm sick. Or it could be allergies. I think Kirby's may be allergies too (I think you are right Eliza). Stan and I both get them so it wouldn't surprise me if Kirby is having some issues too. The only thing is the doctor usually says babies Kirby's age can't have allergies. Bologna. Anyway, now I feel rotten on top of feeling pregnant. Kirby is cutting a tooth and trying to get rid of a cough. I sure hope we are better before our trip to Florida this weekend. I really want us to have a good time.

I know I haven't posted anything great lately. I'm going to try to get some good pictures to post before we leave and I know I will get some great ones this weekend.

4 comments:

Lora said...

Aw, feel better, Pittmans!

Leslie said...

I'm sorry you are all sick! I feel rotten for you. :(

Amy said...

My son was already seeing an asthma and allergy specialist by the time he was 1, and had one set of tubes by the time he was 10 months old. They believe that most ear infections are due to allergies. Brendon has had 4 sets of tubes due to allergies, so I kinda consider myself educated on that topic. Hope you guys feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Are you still on vacation? I'm waiting to hear all about it :)

We missed you this weekend! Next time you come, we need to do another walk in the park -- this time with ALL the senior women mommies. We talked about how perfect it'd be if you were there too!