This is a photo of our Pastor in training. He was having a great time flipping through the Bible the other day. :)A lot has been going on with the Pittmans the past few days. I was feeling sick all day Wednesday, thinking it was just typical pregnancy nausea. By later that evening I realized it was a full on stomach virus. I don't think I have ever felt that bad. Last night it was Stan's turn. He is still not feeling great. We are praying Kirby's virus last week was the same thing, meaning he is done with it and won't get the throw up part. It's a busy weekend with a youth event for me tomorrow and Kirby/Daddy day for the boys. Kirby will also be dedicated at church on Sunday. Of course this all depends on whether everyone is feeling better or not.
Today I had my first official OB visit, including a sonogram. They have changed my due date to December 19. Of course if I decided to plan another c-section they will do that one week earlier. We haven't completely decided what to do about that yet--I think we have some time :) Since we only had two people come up with nicknames Stan decided to make up his own (thanks to Lora and Eliza for their suggestions). He wanted to go with Didi (dee dee) which is little brother in Chinese--he is convinced it's a boy--but I didn't want to be calling it a boy and then it end up being a girl. So we are combining the term for little brother with the term for little sister--Meimei (may may)--so we get Dimei (dee may). I guess that is appropriate since our children will be primarily raised in China. So Dimei will be born on or before December 19 (we'll just go with that until we know differently) and I have promised Aunt Tara (her birthday is Dec. 16) that we will not skimp on the birthday celebration with a birthday so close to Christmas.


Here are a few cute bath pictures from the other day. He loves to relax during bath time. I even missed his boy parts in the pictures. :)
3 comments:
OMG!!! Such cute pics! What a little man, all chillin' in his bathtub!
Btw, can I still call the baby Itty Bitty Pitty? I'm stuck on it now :) Post those sonograms!
Happy Mother's Day, Rachel! Hope the Pittmen crew is feeling better :)
Happy Mother's Day! These pictures are priceless!
Post a Comment