Wednesday, May 10, 2006

proof of pregnancy

I'm really feeling pregnant the past few days. Still no more sickness other than waves of nausea, but I'm sooooo tired. I feel like I would love to sleep the day away. I'm pretty sure all I want for mother's day is to stay in bed all afternoon. We are having baby dedication at church that morning and I'm sure we will go to lunch after. Once we get home I am heading to my bed and Stan is in charge of everything else.

Another true sign that I am pregnant--crazy dreams. I have an elaborate dream every night. I don't always remember but I know it's very detailed and usually makes absolutely no sense. I remember I had that so much with Kirby. I feel pretty much the same as I did in my early pregnancy with Kirby. Let's just pray that I don't have the swelling and high blood pressure issues I had later on in pregnancy.

3 comments:

Lora said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear about his journey, especially since I have a different understanding of it now. Those first few weeks can be tough, I'll be thinking about you!

Tell Itty Bitty Pitty I said Hi!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I meant to say THIS journey, not HIS journey. Wonder if that was an omen that this baby will be a boy?! Although, I admit, I thought Lily would be a boy too, so my omens are always a little off :)

Anonymous said...

Well just think! You only have 218 days to go! Almost there!

I figured I would start the encouragement and positive vibes way early. ;) Like how everyone roots each other on during the final couple months.